Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Was Born To Be A.....

So I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to school. The most important thing I have to do is decide what it's for so I'm not wasting money at my age. I've put a lot of thought into it and I thought my decision was going to be a teacher so my schedule and the kids would match!! However, when I decided to make Austin's birthday cake I went to a cake decorating store to buy the stuff to do it, and I was hooked!! They had so much stuff and they even offered basic cake decorating classes, and I got to thinking....do I really want to teach!!! Now I'm back tracking, I would LOVE to own my own business (who wouldn't) and if I went to culinary school I could become a master baker/cook, and do just that!!! These cakes are beautiful, I would love to be creative and have the ability to do this!! Guess I really have to continue pondering my life path!! I'd better hurry up though since I'm not getting any younger!! :)



No comments: